Thursday, February 10, 2005

Lunatic Spaceman, RIP

Monday night, the spaceman left us. That would be, me and my car, the Luna-tic.

I went into a big-box store, late at night, to pick up something. By the time I came out, someone had stolen my hood ornament. Oh well.

My sister, Jo, who created my art car and gave me the hood ornament, which she found in Houston, warned me that this would happen. It's still annoying to be vandalized.

Looking at the positive side, I still have a picture of the spaceman to remind me what it looked like. You, too, since it's my photo on the blog.

Also, I can pick a new hood ornament. I'm taking suggestions and donations.
Jo's advice is to make sure it's plastic or soft rubber. If you have an accident,
you don't want your obit to read, "Killed by a flying hood ornament."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<<Home