Sunday, February 06, 2005

I fell down and stubbed my toe, called for the doctor, Cotton-Eyed Joe

I went to dance to Rogers Hall in Lyons last night to dance to Bad Monkey: Frank Lee and Andrea Earley, joined by Pat Carbone and Ellen Rosenberg. Chris Kermiet was calling.

At some point in the evening, someone gave my foot a patsh. I was dancing barefoot, but I always do. By the time I got home, the toe was purple as can be, with the discoloration creeping up between the toes. Broken.

This morning, I strapped it to the toe next to it, and called for the doctor -- Jim Flanagan, on my cell phone -- who endorsed the advice I got from a doctor when I broke a toe in college: "Don't break it again."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nike dunk SB shoes
Nike dunk SB shoes
Nike dunk SB shoes
Nike dunk SB shoes
Nike dunk SB shoes
Nike shox shoes
Nike shox shoes
Nike shox shoes
Nike shox shoes
Nike shox shoes

12:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>

<<Home