Wednesday, February 09, 2005

More under-the-floorboards changes

A few technical things:

I've tried rearranging my blogroll to make it easier to see what my categories are. I don't yet see how to do subfolders in Bloglines, but I have a hack that makes it look like they're there.

I've created a monitor at Bloglines that looks to see who mentions me.
I also set up a Google news alert for the same thing.

Google "plus" addressing looks to be broken. I haven't been getting notified
of comments. I'm trying setting up a bloglines email account, to see if
I can use it instead (for blog-related email).

I've found ways to put all the sites I used to watch into my blogroll. I'm now
watching everything with Bloglines. At least, I think I am.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nike dunk SB shoes
Nike dunk SB shoes
Nike dunk SB shoes
Nike dunk SB shoes
Nike dunk SB shoes
Nike shox shoes
Nike shox shoes
Nike shox shoes
Nike shox shoes
Nike shox shoes

12:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>

<<Home