Monday, February 21, 2005

Ask Mr. Protocol

One sad thing about today's web is that it arrived after some stuff was gone that should have had wider exposure. I particularly miss Mike O'Brien's "Ask Mr. Protocol," the first of which is Mr. Protocol Feels Secure

You can browse through the rest, here.

Geeky aside:

I used this entry to test the BlogThis! bookmarklet, which I can also embed in my entry. Another bookmarklet that I particularly like is BugMeNot!, which curcumvents the noxious "free registration" requirements of sites like this one.

I can drag these bookmarklets directly from this blog entry and drop them onto my toolbar. (I've tried it.) If you like them, you can, too.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nike dunk SB shoes
Nike dunk SB shoes
Nike dunk SB shoes
Nike dunk SB shoes
Nike dunk SB shoes
Nike shox shoes
Nike shox shoes
Nike shox shoes
Nike shox shoes
Nike shox shoes

12:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>

<<Home