Thursday, April 21, 2005

Google, Google, Google

Now google maps does Great Britain. We knew they'd expand beyond Great U.S. -- The United States and Canada -- so the fun question was who'd be first.

So who'll be next? Votes?

This one, however, is novel: Google will now, once I sign in, keep track of my personal search history. And in interesting ways. I'm looking forward to exploring this.

The sign-in works across Google services. For example, once I've signed in to Google's search history, I don't need to sign in to gmail. Unfortunately, I still need to sign in to blogspot.com.

(I'd say "login," but Google's smarter than that. I'm told non-geeks think "logging in" is some weird thing only computer professionals do.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nike dunk SB shoes
Nike dunk SB shoes
Nike dunk SB shoes
Nike dunk SB shoes
Nike dunk SB shoes
Nike shox shoes
Nike shox shoes
Nike shox shoes
Nike shox shoes
Nike shox shoes

1:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>

<<Home